1. Provisional bookings made by telephone are held for 7 days.
A letter of confirmation plus the required deposit should be received by the end of that period in order that the booking may be secured. The letter of confirmation constitutes a legal contract of hire between the hirer and the owners and a liability for payment of the total hire charges as shown on the booking acknowledgment letter.
2. Balance payments are due 28 days before the start of the visit.
The owners reserve the right to cancel a booking if the balance payment is not received by the specified date. The deposit will be non-returnable.
For bookings confirmed within 28 days of the start of the holiday date the total amount for the hire is required.
3. Visitors are strongly recommended to take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance and a form will be forwarded with the deposit receipt details. In the event of a cancellation we will return your booking deposit (less �10.00 administration charge) IF we are able to re-let the cottage at the same rate for the period confirmed. If however we have not been able to secure a replacement booking, the hirer will be liable for two-thirds of the total hire charges. This advice to take out cancellation insurance is given in your best interests to protect against unforeseen circumstances.
DURING YOUR STAY.
4. Although the owners reserve the right to enter the cottages at any time should this be necessary, the privacy of our visitors is paramount.
5. The hirer is responsible for the costs of any damages or breakages that might occur during the visit. Please let us know if anything happens that we can resolve during your stay.
6. The number of visitors staying in the cottage must not exceed the agreed number.
7. The owners reserve the right to ask the hirer and their party to vacate the cottage if their behaviour is causing a disturbance to other visitors.
8. Visitors are asked to leave the cottages clean and in good condition. Visitors are requested not to smoke inside the cottages.
9. Dogs/pets are allowed in certain cottages by prior arrangement with the owners.
(Please do not allow your dog to sit on the furniture or beds and please never leave your dog alone in the cottages when you go out)
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE.
10. On your day of arrival your cottage will be ready from 3:00 p.m. onwards and we appreciate a telephone call just to let us know an approximate time of arrival.
On the day of departure we like the cottage to be vacated by 10:00 a.m. so that it can be prepared for incoming visitors.
If you have any special requirements or there is anything else you would like to know please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please make all cheques payable to 'Sutton Court Farm'